Skip to main content

CLASS 10 : ENGLISH GRAMMAR : NARRATION : SEBA : H.S.L.C. EXAM QUESTIONS :

DIRECT AND INDIRECT NARRATION:

Change the form of narration:     

1. HSLC - 1998
    (i) Arun said, "I do not know this boy.”
    Ans:- Arun said that he didn't know that boy.
   (ii) I asked the boy if he had answered all the questions.
    Ans:- I said, "Have you answered all the questions?"

2. HSLC - 1999
    (i) "I made some money yesterday", Anil said.
    Ans:- Anil said that he had made some money the day before.
   (ii) Raju told me that he would meet me the next day.
    Ans:- Raju said to me, "I shall meet you tomorrow."

3. HSLC - 2000
    (i) Anita said to Ravi, "Please lend me your pen."
    Ans:- Anita requested Ravi to lend her his pen.
   (ii) The boy told me that his father would meet me soon.
    Ans:- The boy said to me, "My father will meet you soon."

4. HSLC - 2001
    (i) He said to me, "Lend me your book for today."
    Ans:- He requested me to lend him my book for that day.
     (ii) He said to me, "You will be tired before you arrive."
    Ans:- He told me that I would be tired before I arrived.
    (iii) Ram asked me if I had a car.
Ans:-Ram said to me, "Do you have a car?"
   (iv)The old man wished that I might be happy.
Ans:-The old man said, "May you be happy."

5. HSLC - 2002
(i) He said to me, "When did you buy this books? "
Ans:-He asked me when I had bought that book.
    (ii) I said, "I bought it yesterday."
Ans:-I said that I had bought that the day before.
    (iii) Ravi thanked me for my help.
Ans:-Ravi said to me, "Thank you for your help."
   (iv)The old man prayed that God might help me.
Ans:-The old man said, "May God help you."

6. HSLC - 2003
    (i) Mohan said to Hari , "Can I borrow a hundred rupees from you?"
Ans:-Mohan asked Hari if he could borrow a hundred rupees from him.
    (ii) Hari replied that he had no money to lend him.
Ans:-Hari said, " I have no money to lend you".
    (iii) " Can you ride a bicycle?" Anil said.
Ans:-Anil asked if he could ride a bicycle.
    (iv)The teacher said, "The earth is round."
Ans:-The teacher said that the earth is round.

7. HSLC - 2004
    (i) The teacher said to me, "Don't neglect your studies."
Ans:-The teacher told me not to neglect my studies.
    (ii) The doctor said to her, "Can you buy the medicines?"
Ans:-The doctor asked her if she could buy the medicines.
    (iii) The headmaster asked me who I was.
Ans:-The headmaster said to me, "Who are you? "
   (iv)He told his wife that he might be late.
Ans:-He said to his wife, "I may be late."

8. HSLC - 2005
    (i) "I made some money yesterday." He said to Hari.
Ans:-He told Hari that he had made some money the day before.
   (ii) Mohan said that he goes for a walk every morning.
Ans:-Mohan said, "I go for a walk every morning".

9. HSLC - 2006
    (i) The boy said, "Sir, please explain the poem once more".
Ans:-The boy requested the teacher to explain the poem once  more.
    (ii) The teacher said that he would do that the next day.
Ans:-The teacher said, "I shall do this tomorrow".

10. HSLC - 2007
    (i) He said to them, "Good bye, my friends!"
Ans:-He addressed them as his friends and wished them good bye.
   (ii) I said to her, "Do you want my help?"
Ans:-I asked her if she wanted my help.

11. HSLC - 2008
    (i) The teacher said, "Honesty is the best policy."
Ans:-The teacher said that honesty is the best policy.
   (ii) Anita said, "I do not know the boy".
Ans:-Anita said that she did not the boy.

12. HSLC - 2009
    (i) The lady said to the man, "I didn't know you".
Ans:-The lady told the man that she hadn't known him.
   (ii) She asked him to keep quiet.
Ans:-She said to him, "Keep quiet".

13. HSLC - 2010
    (a) The lady said to me, "I will tell you my story".
Ans:-The lady told me that she would tell me her story.
    (b) I told her that I had no time for that.
Ans:-I said to her, "I have no time for this".

14. HSLC - 2011
    (a) The mechanic said, "I will repair your car tomorrow".
Ans:-The mechanic said that he would repair his car the next day.
    (b) The teacher enquired of the pupil if he had done his homework.
Ans:-The teacher said to the pupil, "Have you done your homework?"

15. HSLC - 2012
    (a) He said, "Honesty is the best policy".
Ans:-He said that honesty is the best policy.
    (b) He said that he takes bath in the Brahmaputra every morning.
Ans:-He said, "I take bath in the Brahmaputra every morning".

16. HSLC - 2013
    (a) She said, "The water is boiling".
Ans:-She said that the water was boiling.
    (b) Mira said that her mother had been suffering from fever.
Ans:-Mira said, "My mother has been suffering from fever".

17. HSLC - 2014
    (a) He told her not to disturb him.
Ans:-He said to her, "Do not disturb me".
  (b) Mother said to me, "Don't tell a lie".
Ans:-Mother told me not to tell a lie.

18. HSLC - 2015
    (a) "What a beautiful building!" he said.
Ans:-He exclaimed with surprised that the building was very beautiful.
   (b) She proposed that we should go for a walk.
Ans:-She said, "Let's go for a walk"

19. HSLC - 2016
    (a) "Can you drive a car?" I said to Rahim.
Ans:-I asked Rahim if he could drive a car.
    b) The stranger asked me if I could tell him the way to the Post office.
Ans:-The stranger said to me, "Can you tell me the way to the post office?"

20. HSLC - 2017
    (a) Anita said, "I do not know the boy."
Ans:-Anita said that she did not the boy.
     (b) Rahim said that his mother had been suffering from fever.
Ans:-Rahim said, "My mother has been suffering from fever."

21. HSLC - 2018
    (a) Rahim said to me, "Do you know the man standing at the gate?"
Ans:-Rahim asked me if I knew the man standing at the gate.
     (b) The young man told me that he had come from Jorhat to work in Guwahati.
Ans:-The young man said to me, "I have come from Jorhat to work in Guwahati."


Click to read Other HSLC Question Answers of English Grammar:-                                                                 English Grammar

Comments

Popular Posts

CLASS 10 : ASSAMESE GRAMMAR : সমাস : SEBA : H.S.L.C. EXAM QUESTIONS:

সমাস: ব্যাসবাক্যৰে সৈতে সমাসৰ নাম লিখা: 1. H.S.L.C.-2007,09,12           সমাস কাক বোলে উদাহৰণ দি বুজাই লিখা ?     উত্তৰ- দুটা বা ততোধিক পৰস্পৰ সংগতি থকা পদ একত্ৰিত হৈ বিশেষ   অৰ্থযুক্ত একোটা            পদ গঠন হোৱা প্ৰক্ৰিয়াটোকে সমাস বোলে।     উদাহৰণ- উপবন - বনৰ সমীপ । (অব্যয়ভাৱী সমাস)               নৱৰত্ন - ন ৰত্নৰ সমাহাৰ । ( দ্বিগু সমাস) 2. H.S.L.C.-2010     দোমাহী - দুই মাহৰ মাজৰ দিন । ( দ্বিগু সমাস)     চক্ৰপাণি - চক্ৰ আছে পাণিত যাৰ তেওঁ । (তৎপুৰুষ বহুব্ৰীহি সমাস) 3. H.S.L.C.-2011       দোমাহী - দুই মাহৰ মাজৰ দিন । ( দ্বিগু সমাস)     পীতাম্বৰ - পীত অম্বৰ পিন্ধে যি ।   ( কৰ্মধাৰয় বহুব্ৰীহি সমাস)     মাতৃভক্তি - মাতৃক ভক্তি । (তৎপুৰুষ সমাস)     আমৰণ - মৰণ পৰ্যন্ত (অব্যয়ভাৱী সমাস)                    4. H.S.L.C.-2013        ৰামৰাৱণ - ৰাম আৰু ৰাৱণ। ( ইতৰেতৰ দ্বন্দ্ব সমাস)     পীতাম্বৰ - পীৰৰ অম্বৰ পিন্ধে যি । ( কৰ্মধাৰয় বহুব্ৰীহি সমাস)     হাতদীঘল - দীঘল হাত যাৰ সি। ( কৰ্মধাৰয় বহুব্ৰীহি সমাস)     জলচৰ - জলত চৰে যি।(বহুব

CLASS 10 : ASSAMESE GRAMMAR : উপসৰ্গ আৰু অনুসৰ্গ : SEBA : H.S.L.C. EXAM QUESTIONS:

উপসৰ্গ আৰু অনুসৰ্গ: 1.H.S.L.C.2008        ক) উপসৰ্গ নাইবা অনুসৰ্গৰ তিনিটা উদাহৰণ দিয়া। উত্তৰ- উপসৰ্গৰ তিনিটা উদাহৰণ :          প্ৰ : প্ৰখ্যাত, প্ৰখৰ             পৰা : পৰাগ, পৰাস্ত        নি : নিকট, নিগম      অনুসৰ্গৰ তিনিটা উদাহৰণ :          তো : আপুনিতো         ও : থাকিলেও         যে : ৰ ‘ লাযে          2.H.S.L.C.2009       ক) উপসৰ্গ কাক বোলে ? উপসৰ্গৰ দুটা উদাহৰণ দি, তাৰ ব্যৱহাৰ    দেখুওৱা। উত্তৰ- যিবোৰ অব্যয়ে ধাতুৰ আগত বহি বিভিন্ন অৰ্থ প্ৰকাশ কৰে, সেইবিলাককে উপসৰ্গ বোলে।      উদাহৰণ : প্ৰ : তেখেত এজন প্ৰখ্যাত ব্যক্তি।                        পৰা : তেওঁক সকলোৱে পৰাস্ত কৰিব নোৱাৰে।        খ) অনুসৰ্গ কাক বোলে ? অনুসৰ্গৰ দুটা উদাহৰণ দি, তাৰ ব্যৱহাৰ    দেখুওৱা। উত্তৰ- মনৰ ভাৱ প্ৰকাশ কৰোঁতে কথাৰ জোৰ বুজাবলৈ মূল শব্দটোৰ শেষত একোটা সৰ্গ সংযোগ কৰে। এনেদৰে পদৰ শেষত, বিভক্তিৰ পাছত কথাৰ জোৰ, আবেদন, মনৰ সন্দেহ প্ৰকাশ কৰিবৰ বাবে ব্যৱহাৰ কৰা সৰ্গবিলাককে অনুসৰ্গ বোলে।      উদাহৰণ :   তো : আপুনিতো জানেই, তেওঁ কোন।       

CLASS 10 : ASSAMESE GRAMMAR : আধুনিক ৰূপ : SEBA : H.S.L.C. EXAM QUESTIONS:

আধুনিক ৰূপ: তলত দিয়া শব্দবোৰৰ আধুনিক ৰূপ লিখা: 1.H.S.L.C.-2011      ভৈলা : হ ’ লা       চড়িয়া : উঠি 2.H.S.L.C.-2012         তাসম্বাক : তেওঁলোকক 3.H.S.L.C.-2013     মাধৈ :     পুহাইল : পুৱাল 4.H.S.L.C.-2014        খেড়ি : খেলা       সুমৰন্তে : সুঁৱৰি       বিগুটিয়া : ঠাট্টা কৰা   5.H.S.L.C.-2015        শুতিয়া : শুই       পাশ : কাষ       হন্তে : পৰা 6.H.S.L.C.-2016        পাতক : পাপ     যাকেৰি : সাৰ     বিগুটিয়া : ঠাট্টা কৰা 7.H.S.L.C.-2017        যাকেৰি : সাৰ       উতপাড়ে : উঘালে    মোড়ল : মোহাৰিলে 8.H.S.L.C.-2018        তৰণে : পাৰ হ ’ বলৈ    উতপাটক : নিৰ্মূলকাৰী    বিগুটিয়া : ঠাট্টা কৰা 9.H.S.L.C.-2019        সুজানে : তীক্ষ্ন    তাসম্বাক : তেওঁলোক    হাৰলি : খৰিৰ দ'ম 10.H.S.L.C.-2020         উতাৰলে  :     তাসম্বাক  :  তেওঁলোক

অসমীয়া ব্যাকৰণ | সমাৰ্থক শব্দ | ASSAMESE SYNONYMS |

সমাৰ্থক শব্দ :  একেটা অৰ্থযুক্ত আন শব্দবোৰক সমাৰ্থক শব্দ বা প্ৰতিশব্দ বোলা হয়। অ অন্ত : অৱশেষ ,   শেষ ,   ইতি ,   মৃত্যু অৰ্জুন : পাৰ্থ , সব্যসাচী , ফাল্গুনী। অতি : অত্যন্ত , অধিক , পৰম। অগ্নি : জুই , অনল , বহ্নি। অনুৰাগ : আসক্তি , প্ৰেম। অন্ধকাৰ : তিমিৰ , আন্ধাৰ , নিশি। অমৰাপুৰী : স্বৰ্গ , দেৱলোক। অমৃত : সুধা , অমিয় , পীযুষ। অৰ্থ : টকা , সম্পদ , বিত্ত। অলংকাৰ : গহণা , আভৰণ । অসুৰ : দৈত্য , দানৱ । অসুখ : বেজাৰ ।   আ    আকাশ : অম্বৰ , গগণ , ব্যোম , শূণ্য। আতংক : ভয়, ভীতি। আত্মীয় : কুটুম , সম্বন্ধীয় মানুহ। আদৰ্শ : আৰ্হি, চানেকি। আদিম : প্ৰথম, প্ৰাচিন। আনন্দ : উল্লাস , ৰং , আমোদ , ধেমালি। আহত : আঘাত। আপোন : নিজ, আত্ম। আবেদন : দৰ্খাস্ত , নিৱেদন। আৰাও : মাত , চিঞৰ। আৰ্হি : চানেকি, আদৰ্শ। আৱিৰ্ভূত : প্ৰকাশিত, অৱতীৰ্ণ। আৱেগ : ব্যাকুলতা, ব্যগ্ৰতা।   ই      ইচ্ছা : বাঞ্ছা , স্পৃহা , অনুৰোধ । ইন্দ্ৰ : পুৰন্দৰ , বজ্ৰপাণি , স্বৰ্গাধিপতি। ইতৰ : হীন, অধম। ইতিহাস : বুৰঞ্জী।   ঈ      ঈশ্বৰ : পৰমাত্মা , ভ

CLASS 10 : ASSAMESE GRAMMAR : বিপৰীতাৰ্থক শব্দ : SEBA : H.S.L.C. EXAM QUESTIONS:

বিপৰীতাৰ্থক শব্দ: বিপৰীতাৰ্থক শব্দ লিখা: 1. H.S.L.C. 1999      হৰ্ষ-দুখ, বেদনা      উপকাৰ-অপকাৰ,      স্থাৱৰ-অস্থাৱৰ ,        সম্পদ-অসম্পদ, 2. H.S.L.C. 2000      আৱাহন- বিসৰ্জন      উজনি-নামনি      স্বাধীন-পৰাধীন      দুৰ্বল-সবল 3. H.S.L.C. 2001        জন্ম-মৃত্যু       উদয়-অস্ত 4. H.S.L.C. 2002         অনুকূল-প্ৰতিকূল        জ্ঞানী-অজ্ঞানী        আনন্দ-বিষাদ      আকৰ্ষণ-বিকৰ্ষণ 5. H.S.L.C. 2003      গ্ৰহণ-বৰ্জন      অৱিৰ্ভাৱ-তিৰোভাৱ      প্ৰাচীন-নবীন      উচ্চ-নিম্ন 6. H.S.L.C. 2006       প্ৰশংসা-নিন্দা     উন্নতি-অৱনতি     সুখী-দুখী     মৃত-জীৱিত 7. H.S.L.C. 2007      নিৰ্ভুল-ভুল     জ্যেষ্ঠ- কনিষ্ঠ 8. H.S.L.C. 2008         কনিষ্ঠ- জ্যেষ্ঠ       পৰোক্ষ-প্ৰতক্ষ 9. H.S.L.C. 2009       আশীৰ্বাদ-অভিশাপ      ইহলোক-পৰলোক      অমৃত-বিহ      দোষ-গুণ 10. H.S.L.C. 2010     মৃত-জীৱিত     পৰোক্ষ-প্ৰতক্ষ 11. H.S.L.C. 2011     অকৃতজ্ঞ-কৃতজ্ঞ     12. H.S.L.C. 2012        আনন্দ-বিষা

CLASS 10 : ASSAMESE GRAMMAR : সন্ধি : SEBA : H.S.L.C. EXAM QUESTIONS:

সন্ধি: সন্ধি ভাঙা: 1. H.S.L.C-2008       হিতাহিত : হিত+অহিত           অতীন্দ্ৰিয়: অতি+ইন্দ্ৰিয়  2. H.S.L.C-2009     সন্ধি কাক বোলে উদাহৰণ দি বুজাই লিখা ?       উত্তৰ :- দুটা শব্দ জোৰা লাগি বা লগ হৈ এক বিশেষ নিয়মৰ   মাজেদি এটা শব্দ গঠন হোৱা প্ৰক্ৰিয়াৰ নাম সন্ধি ।     উদাহৰণ- নমস্কাৰ :নমঃ+কাৰ              হিমালয় :হিম+আলয় 3. H.S.L.C-2010        সংস্কৃত :সম্+কৃত        অতীন্দ্ৰিয় :অতি+ইন্দ্ৰিয় 4. H.S.L.C-2011        যথাৰ্থ :যথা+অৰ্থ        ইত্যাদি :ইতি+আদি        নীৰৱ :নিঃ+ৰৱ        দেৱৰ্ষি :দেৱ+ঋষি 5. H.S.L.C-2012      পৰীক্ষা :পৰি+ঈক্ষা        হিতাহিত :হিত+অহিত        নাৱিক:নৌ+ইক        হিমালয় :হিম+আলয় 6. H.S.L.C-2013          হিমাচল :হিম+আচল         গিৰীন্দ্ৰ :গিৰি+ইন্দ্ৰ         যথেষ্ট :যথা+ইষ্ট         উচ্ছেদ :উৎ+ছেদ 7. H.S.L.C-2014        যথাৰ্থ :যথা+অৰ্থ        নমস্কাৰ :নমঃ+কাৰ        ৰাজৰ্ষি :ৰাজ+ঋষি        বিদ্যালয় :বিদ্যা+আলয় 8. H.S.L.C-2015         উচ্ছল :উৎ+ছল        কটুক্তি :ক

CLASS 10 : ASSAMESE GRAMMAR : বাক সংহতি: SEBA : H.S.L.C. EXAM QUESTIONS :

বাক সংহতি: এটা শব্দত প্ৰকাশ কৰা: 1. H.S.L.C.-2011     ( ক ) কাঁহৰ বাচন গঢ়োঁতা।              উত্তৰ:- কঁহাৰ 2. H.S.L.C.-2012   ( ক ) যি উপকাৰীৰ উপকাৰ স্বীকাৰ কৰে।          উত্তৰ:- কৃতজ্ঞ   ( খ ) মাটিৰ বাচন সাজোঁতা।     উত্তৰ:- কুমাৰ   ( গ ) যাক সহজে লংঘন কৰিব নোৱাৰি।     উত্তৰ:- অলংঘ্য   ( ঘ ) বাটেদি যোৱা     উত্তৰ:- বাটৰুৱা   3. H.S.L.C.-2013   ( ক ) ঘৰতে থাকি কৰিব পৰা উদ্যোগ।     উত্তৰ:- কুটীৰ শিল্প   ( খ ) যাৰ মৰণ নাই।                               উত্তৰ:- আমৰণ    ( গ ) কাঁহৰ বাচন গঢ়োঁতা।          উত্তৰ:- কঁহাৰ 4. H.S.L.C.-2014   ( ক )    যাক পৰিহাৰ কৰিব নোৱাৰি।               উত্তৰ:- অপৰিহাৰ্য   ( খ )   যিজনে ইন্দ্ৰিয় জয় কৰিব পাৰে ।          উত্তৰ:- জিতেন্দ্ৰয়   ( গ )   যাৰ কোনো শত্ৰু জন্মা নাই।         উত্তৰ:- অজাতশত্ৰু   ( ঘ )   কঁঠালৰ সৰু কলি।                     উত্তৰ:- মুচি 5. H.S.L.C.-2015 ( ক ) পনীয়া গাখীৰ দিয়া গাইগৰু।     উত্তৰ:- জলাহী ( খ )   যাৰ ঈশ্বৰৰ অস্তিত্বত বিশ্বাস নাই।

CLASS 10 : ASSAMESE GRAMMAR : সমাৰ্থক শব্দ: SEBA : H.S.L.C. EXAM QUESTIONS :

সমাৰ্থক শব্দ: সমাৰ্থক শব্দ লিখা: 1 . H.S.L.C.-2004     পৃথিৱী- বসুন্ধৰা , ধৰিত্ৰী      মেঘ-ডাৱৰ, জলধৰ      ৰাতি-নিশা, ৰজনী      নদী-প্ৰবাহিনী, নৈ 2. H.S.L.C.-2005            কপাল-অদৃষ্ট, ললাট     চকু-নেত্ৰ, নয়ন     হাতী-হস্তী, গজ     আকাশ-গগণ, নভ 3. H.S.L.C.-2007           পৃথিৱী- বসুন্ধৰা , ধৰিত্ৰী           আকাশ-গগণ, নভ 4. H.S.L.C.-2008           ৰাতি-নিশা, ৰজনী        ৰজা-নৰেশ্বৰ, নৃপতি 5. H.S.L.C.-2009       পৃথিৱী- বসুন্ধৰা , ধৰিত্ৰী       নদী-প্ৰবাহিনী, নৈ       চকু-নেত্ৰ, নয়ন       নিশা-ৰাতি, ৰজনী 6. H.S.L.C.-2010     আকাশ-গগণ, নভ     ৰজা-নৰেশ্বৰ, নৃপতি 7. H.S.L.C.-2013           ব্যথা-দুখ , বেদনা       কৰুণ- ব্যাকুল , কাতৰ      হৃদয়- অন্তৰ , মন 8. H.S.L.C.-2014    আকাশ-গগণ, নভ    গছ-তৰু, দ্ৰুম    ধৰা-পৃথিৱী, ধৰিত্ৰী   অগ্নি-অনল, বহ্নি 9. H.S.L.C.-2015   নদী-প্ৰবাহিনী, নৈ    চকু-নেত্ৰ, নয়ন    আকাশ-গগণ, নভ    ঘৰ-গৃহ, ভৱন 10. H.S.L.C.-2016        আচমান-আকাশ, নীলিমা    বি

CLASS 10 : ENGLISH GRAMMAR : DETERMINERS : SEBA : H.S.L.C. EXAM QUESTIONS :

DETERMINERS: Choose the right determiner from among the alternatives given and fill in the blanks: 1. HSLC - 1998     (a) He received ______ help from his teachers. (many/ much /more)     (b) I can depend ______ friends I have. (few/a few/ the few )     (c) _______ guidance from you will be enough for me. (little/ a little / the little)     (d) My brother is studying in _______ European University. ( a /an/the) 2. HSLC - 1999     (a) He gave away ______ money he had to the beggar. (little/a little/ the little )     (b) ______ of my friends helped me much in my distress. (few/ a few /the few)     (c) I got ______ help from my mother than my father. (much/ more /most)     (d) ______ union leader will address the workers. (a/an/ the ) 3. HSLC - 2000     (a) I received ______ encouragement from my parents. ( much /more/many)     (b) My brother is ______ N.C.C. cadet. (a/ an /the)     (c) He does not trust ______ friends he has. (few/a few/ the few )     (d) A busy p

অসমীয়া ব্যাকৰণ | সন্ধি ভাঙা বা পাতা |

সন্ধি ভাঙা :      পৰিচ্ছন্ন = পৰি + ছন্ন                      সংসদ = সম্ + সদ      সংশয় = সম্ + শয়      সদুপদেশ = সৎ + উপদেশ      সঞ্চয় = সম্ + চয়      সংগ্ৰহ = সম্ + গ্ৰহ      তদুপৰি = তৎ + উপৰি      জগদীশ্বৰ = জগত + ঈশ্বৰ      সংলাপ = সম্ + লাপ      সৰ্বেশ্বৰ = সৰ্ব + ঈশ্বৰ      মহাৰ্ঘ = মহা + অৰ্ঘ      প্ৰত্যুপকাৰ = প্ৰতি + উপকাৰ      কৃদন্ত = কৃৎ + অন্ত      ভোকাৰ্ত = ভোক + ঋত      দুৰ্যোগ = দুঃ + যোগ      একৈক = এক + এক      ভোকাতুৰ = ভোক + আতুৰ      দুঃসম্বাদ = দুঃ + সম্বাদ      দুৰ্মতি = দুঃ + মতি      নৰেশ = নৰ + ঈশ      সৰ্বস্বান্ত = সৰ্বস্ব + অন্ত      ক্ষিতীশ = ক্ষিতি + ঈশ      আশাতীত = আশা + অতীত      ৰাজেশ্বৰ = ৰাজ + ঈশ্বৰ      নিৰ্জন = নিঃ + জন      নিঃসঙ্গ = নিঃ + সঙ্গ      দুৰ্গম = দুঃ + গম      যথোপযুক্ত = যথা + উপযুক্ত      প্ৰত্যেক = প্ৰতি + এক      সদানন্দ = সদা + আনন্দ          বাক্যামৃত = বাক্য + অমৃত      নৰেশ্বৰ = নৰ + ঈশ্বৰ              বনস্পতি = বন + পতি